PROCEDURE FOR RESEARCH CONSULTATION
(1) Check the research laboratory webpage, faculty publications, and services offered by each lab;
(2) Identify and get the email address of the UP biology faculty (found in the UP faculty webpage) who will most likely be able to help with the research activity;
(3) The high school faculty in-charge or adviser must directly email the identified UP biology faculty specifying the request(s) and attach the research proposal/description; cc with the email the up biology deputy director for research and extension (email@example.com); emails from students will not be entertained; and
(4) No walk-in consultations are allowed.
(5) Students who have approved appointment schedule and communication with the IB faculty must approach the IB security guards to have their permits and appointments checked before they are allowed to enter IB.