Requirements prior to getting appointment letter
A. Fully Accomplished Tax Identification Number (TIN)
B. BIR Form 2305/2316
Fill up BIR form 2305 (excel) and printed copy submitted as is.
C. PAG-IBIG Membership Form (downlodable at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph)
Complete PagIbig online registration to get your Pagibig membership number
D. Philippine Health Membership Form (downloadable at www.philhealth.gov.ph)
E. GSIS Membership Form (downloadable at www.gsis.gov.ph)
Fill up the form. Processing takes time and requires receiving an appointment letter to get a GSIS number (see below). Please coordinate with HRDO.
Requirements as soon as receiving an appointment
A. Bank Account
You may apply at Development Bank of the Philippines, Veterans Bank and Land Bank of the Philippines located inside the campus (bring 2 copies of ID Pictures).
- Present the appointment letter to accounting and get the endorsement slip needed by Landbank
- Go to Landbank to open an account: be sure to have a valid ID (and have it photocopied both sides) and 1 ID picture plus 100 pesos as initial deposit. I forgot now if I surrendered my photocopied appointment letter here too.
- Wait for 3 banking days to get the ATM/debit card
- When you get the ATM card, you will be asked key in a 4-digit PIN and to fill up the online access information (https://www.lbpiaccess.com). Be prepared to supply your username and 6 digit alphanumeric password.
- Present the ATM saving’s account number to Accounting Division.
B. GSIS Number to Accounting
- Check with HRDO x2577 if they have submitted your GSIS request to GSIS in Pasay City. Take note of the day when submitted.
- Call GSIS x847-4747 to determine if you have been assigned a number (very important, even if your payroll disbursement voucher has been signed, it will not be processed without the GSIS #) [Processing may take 5-10 working days].
- Give GSIS number to Accounting x2758. Follow up your papers from Budget.