Lillian Jennifer V. Rodriguez, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor 5
Biology 265 (Advanced Biogeography)
Biology 281 (Advanced Biostatistics)
Biology 160 (Ecology)
Plant ecology, Plant-insect interactions, Philippine fig-wasp systems, Restoration ecology
Ma. Greta Jacinto (M.S. Biology), Erika Marie Bascos (Ph.D. Biology)
- Hogan JA, Zimmerman JK, Thompson J, Uriarte M, Swenson NG, Condit R, Hubbell S, Johnson DJ, Sun IF, Chang-Yang C-H, Su S-H, Ong P, Rodriguez L, Monoy CC, Yap S, Davies SJ. 2018. The frequency of cyclonic wind storms shapes tropical forest dynamism and functional trait dispersion. Forests 9:404.
- Compton SG, Chen X-Y, Chen Y, Hatcher MJ, Peng Y-Q, Quinnell RJ, Rodriguez LJ, Yu H, Ouyang A, Wei F-L, Cai Z-T, Wang R. 2018. Host-parasitoid relationships within ﬁgs of an invasive ﬁg tree: a ﬁg wasp community structured by gall size. Insect Conservation and Diversity 11:341-351.
- Rodriguez LJ, Bain A, Chou LS, Conchou L, Cruaud A, Gonzales R, Hossaert-McKey M, Rasplus JY, Tzeng HY, Kjellberg F. 2017. Diversification and spatial structuring in the mutualism between Ficus septica and its pollinating wasps in insular South East Asia. BMC Evolutionary Biology 17:207. doi.org/10.1186/s12862-017-1034-8
- Rodriguez LJ, Young F, Rasplus J-Y, Kjellberg F, Compton SG. 2017. Constraints on convergence: hydrophobic hind legs allow some male pollinator fig wasps early access to submerged females. Journal of Natural History 51, 761-782. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00222933.2017.1293746
- Cruaud P, Rasplus J-Y, Rodriguez LJV, Cruaud A. 2017. High throughput sequencing of multiple amplicons for barcoding and integrative taxonomy. Scientific Reports
Wang R, Aylwin R, Barwell L, Chen X-Y, Chen Y, Chou L-S, Cobb J, Collette D, Craine L, Giblin-Davis RM, Ghana S, Harper M, Harrison RD, McPherson JR, Peng Y-Q, Pereira RAS, Reyes-Betancort A, Rodriguez LJV, Strange E, van Noort S, Yang H-W, Yu H, Compton SG. 2015. The fig wasp followers and colonists of a widely introduced fig tree, Ficusmicrocarpa. Insect Conservation and Diversity. 8(4): 322–336. DOI: 10.1111/icad.12111.
Rodriguez BFPJ, Gonzales RS, Rodriguez LJV. 2015. Fig wasps of Philippine Ficusmicrocarpa L.: diversity and trophic structure in an urban setting. Philippine Agricultural Scientist 98(1): 15-22 .
Conchou L, Cabioch L, Rodriguez LJV, Kjellberg F. 2014. Daily rhythm of mutualistic pollinator activity and cent emission in Ficus septica: ecological differentiation between co-occurring pollinators and potential consequences for chemical communication and facilitation of host speciation. PLoS ONE 9(8): e103581.
Chun, E.A.C., Luczon, A.U., Panga, F.M., Politado, R.B. and Rodriguez, L.J.V. 2010. Newborn screening: the Philippine context. The Philippine BIOTA 43: 60-81.