To provide top-notch science library resources and services mainly to the College of Science community (faculty members, students, researchers/staff), and generally to the UP community and the general public.
To be a world-class network of science satellite libraries comparable with others abroad.
Tuesdays to Fridays: 8:30 a.m. – noon; 1 – 5 p.m.
CLOSED on Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
Services and Facilities
- General Circulation Stacks
- Reading Area
- Circulation Counter
- Theses and Dissertations / Journals
- Web OPAC
- In-house ABCD OPAC – IB special collection, theses, and dissertations
- Online-Journal Subscription
- Free Wi-Fi Access
- Document delivery
- Printing – Black & White [Php 3.00/page]; Colored [Php 5.00-15.00/page]
Library Policies and Guidelines
- U.P. ID should be validated and webmail account activated.
- Loan Policy for undergraduate students: 5 Circulation books (for 1 week)
- Loan Policy for graduate students: 10 Circulation books (for 1 week)
- Overdue charges: anyone who fails to return a book is subject to a fine of Php 2.00/day for circulation books (excluding Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays)
- Books can be recalled using the iLib then directly through the U.P. Webmail
Contact the library at email@example.com