HIRING: Science Research Assistant (SRA) I: (monthly salary P20,908.40)
CHED- PCARI funded project
Establishment of a Philippines Cancer-Phenome Biobanking and Biomonitoring Program from May 1,
2018 to February 28, 2019
1. Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or related-fields. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
2. With working knowledge of Cell culture and aseptic techniques, and willingness to be trained for primary cell culture of human-derived biospecimens.
3. Must be willing to travel within Metro Manila.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To assist in maintaining order in cell culture facility at the Regenerative Biology laboratory, Institute of Biology, UP Diliman.
2. Will be working closely with the Research Fellows, to assist in processing, monitoring, propagation, preservation and storage of cell culture samples of the project.
3. Documentation of cell culture samples and operations in the form of photomicrographs and written protocols.
Kindly send resume to
DR. MICHAEL C. VELARDE (Principal Investigator) or Dr. Ma. Easter Joy Sajo (Post-doc)
Institute of Biology, UP Diliman
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(02) 981-8500 local 3735 look for Joji/Joy