University Research Assistant 1 Position
Deadline November 9, 2017
-Graduate student of Biology or any related course
– PRC licensed or CSC eligible
– Willing to be trained
– Can work independently with minimal supervision
– Highly motivated
- Experience in basic mammalian cell culture work (highly preferred)
- Experience in basic molecular biology techniques
The qualified candidate will work on induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC). He/She will help develop a working protocol for iPSC maintenance and culture manipulation techniques for its endoderm induction. In specific the successful applicant will;
- Revive, maintain, and expand various lines of iPSCs
- Screen possible feeder cells, cell adhesion matrices, and media formulations for maintenance and endoderm induction.
- Perform marker analysis using some molecular biology techniques.
- Record and process experimental data.
Interested applicants may directly contact:
Ahmad Reza Mazahery Ph.D.
Assistant Professor 6
Institute of Biology
College of Science
University of the Philippines, Diliman